The process can be daunting, however, I am always available to assist.
Here are a few major steps to expect along the way:
- Once an offer is accepted, earnest money is due and the contingency process begins
- Buyer arranges for inspection of the property
- Attorneys approve the contract
- Attorney approval and inspection contingencies are completed
- Buyer applies for mortgage, lender orders property appraisal and credit report
- Seller orders Title Policy
- Mortgage approval is completed
- Buyer purchases home insurance
- Seller orders property survey
- Title Search is completed
- "Clear to Close" notification from the lender allows closing to be scheduled
- Buyer completes final walk through of the property before closing
The Final Step:
Buyer and buyer's lender wire funding / Seller provides keys and garage openers
Knowledge is power in the home buying arena. I am here to provide you with as much information as I can, along with key steps, some helpful hints and articles to assist in your decision to buy a home. The buying process begins with:
- Making the decision for home ownership
- Select a Buyer Agent
- Discuss financing and affordability
- Identify your needs and requirements
- Meet with a mortgage representative to determine financial budget
- Acquire a pre-approval letter
- Visit homes that meet your requirements
- Present an offer with initial earnest money!
When selling a home there are many steps to consider. You need to present the best product possible with maximum exposure to reach the largest group of potential buyers. Here are some key steps to take when considering the process, and helpful hints and articles to aid in your decision to sell your home.
- Decision to sell your home
- Select a Listing Agent
- Identify Value
- Establish a customized marketing plan
- Prepare and stage your property for the best presentation
- Implement the broker marketing activities for maximum exposure
- Receive a written offer!